Email Me

Sunday, August 6, 2017

Transfer 15, Week 6- Transfer Calls



Hey all, I had a really busy week. I went on exchanges with the assistants, and it was fun being with Elder Murray in my 동기. We contacted a media referral, and he's a Sri Lankan in a hospital in Daejeon. We heard his awesome life story and felt the opportunity to share with him about the Plan of Salvation. Wonderful to see how the Lord prepares His children. :)

We went back to Daejeon later in the week to help President Madsen and the assistants work out a language study program for the first twelve weeks for incoming missionaries learning Korean. There was a lot of brainstorming and stress there.

Anyway, we got transfer calls yesterday! So due to the recent decrease of elders in the mission, a team in my area is closed, and I will be staying, Elder Jones will go home (#ReturnWithHonor), Elder Kim going to Iksan, and my companion Elder Johnson will be going to Daejeon Seonhwa ward, my 3rd area! I will be serving with Elder 정재훈, a Korean who was in my previous zone! I really like him, and am excited for the opportunity we have to serve as companions.

I look forward to the adventures this next transfer will hold for me. It's gonna be a blast, and I look forward to moving forward with the Lord over the next 6 weeks. :)

Keep preaching and teaching!
1 Nephi 15:25
Wherefore, I, Nephi, did exhort them to give heed unto the word of the Lord; yea, I did exhort them with all  the energies of my soul, and with all the faculty which I possessed, that they would give heed to the word of God and remember to keep his commandments always in all things.


비달 장로


Included are photos from last week and the previous week, but with no explanation. Enjoy! Feel free to ask questions.






Transferencia 15, Semana 6 - Transferencia de llamadas


Hola a todos, tuve una semana muy ocupada. Fui a division con los asistentes, y fue divertido estar con Elder Murray en mi 동기. Nos pusimos en contacto con un referencia,  él es de Sri Lanka esta en un hospital en Daejeon. Escuchamos su impresionante historia de vida y sentimos la oportunidad de compartir con él sobre el Plan de Salvación. Es maravilloso ver cómo el Señor prepara a Sus hijos. :)

Volvimos a Daejeon más tarde en la semana para ayudar al presidente Madsen y los asistentes a elaborar un programa de estudio de idiomas durante las primeras doce semanas para que los misioneros recién llegados aprendan coreano. Hubo un montón de ideas y estrés allí.

Bueno, nos llamaron por la transferencia ayer! Así que debido a la reciente disminución de Elderes en la misión, un grupo en mi área sera cerrado,  yo me quedaré, el élder Jones se irá a casa (#ReturnWithHonor), el élder Kim va a Iksan y mi compañero el élder Johnson iran a un barrio de Daejeon Seonhwa, mi tercera área! Estaré sirviendo con Elder 정재훈, un coreano que estaba en mi zona anterior! Realmente me gusta, y estoy emocionado por la oportunidad que tenemos de servir como compañeros.

Espero con ansias las aventuras que esta próxima transferencia tendrá para mí. Va a ser una explosión, y espero seguir adelante con el Señor en las próximas 6 semanas. :)

¡Sigan predicando y enseñando!
1 Nefi 15:25
Por lo cual, yo, Nefi, les exhorté a que prestaran atención a la palabra del Señor; Sí, los exhorté con todas las energías de mi alma y con toda la facultad que poseía para que prestaran atención a la palabra de Dios y recordaran guardar siempre sus mandamientos en todas las cosas.

ELDER VIDAL
Se incluyen fotos de la semana pasada y la semana anterior, pero sin explicación. ¡Disfruten! No duden en hacer preguntas.


No comments:

Post a Comment