Email Me

Sunday, June 25, 2017

Transfer 15, Week 4- 좋은 소식



Hey all, I have good news (That's the title of the email this week), look at the first attached photo.

The three girls we were teaching in Naju got baptized! :) I read the news and I just about flipped a table in joy. I was able to teach them all the lessons with my trainee, and very soon after I transferred up to Cheongju, so it's a bit sad to not be there, but look at how handsome my trainee is :) He's a fantastic missionary and I am very proud to hear that he helped 3 wonderful daughters of God come unto Christ.

Anyway, there isn't too much going on up here. During the week we bumped into one of our media referrals, so that was a funny coincidence ㅎㅎ Time and time again, I am assured of the promise in Proverbs 16:9. I'll share it at the end.

I love the Lord, and I love His Son. They are the joy in my life.

Sorry for the short email, just got a call about moving into a new apartment and have to be there in a little bit! Have a great week!

ELDER VIDAL







Transfer 15, Semana 4- 좋은 소식


Hola a todos, tengo buenas noticias (Ese es el título del correo electrónico esta semana), miren la primera foto adjunta.
¡Las tres chicas que enseñábamos en Naju fueron bautizadas! :) He leído las noticias y sólo al saberlo he volteado de la mesa en alegría. Yo pude enseñarles todas las lecciones con mi aprendiz, y muy pronto después de que me trasladó a Cheongju, por lo que es un poco triste no estar allí, pero mira cómo guapo mi aprendiz es :) Es un misionero fantástico y yo soy Muy orgulloso de saber que ayudó a 3 hijas maravillosas de Dios a Cristo.
De todos modos, no hay mucho que hacer aquí. Durante la semana nos topamos con una de nuestras referencias, por lo que fue una divertida coincidencia ㅎㅎ Una y otra vez, estoy seguro de la promesa en Proverbios 16: 9. Lo compartiré al final.
Amo al Señor, y amo a Su Hijo. Son la alegría en mi vida.
¡Lo siento por el email tan corto, acabo de recibir una llamada acerca de mudarnos a un nuevo apartamento y tengo que estar allí en poco Tiempo! 
¡Que tengan una buena semana!

ELDER VIDAL

No comments:

Post a Comment